2 votes
speeding  asked 11 Jan 2010

I got a ticket doing 61 in a 45.what do i do to lessen the impact on my insurance?


2 votes
judicial review?  asked 11 Jan 2010

I would like to contest the legal drinking age by way of judicial review. How would I go a bout suing the state? Do I just go to the Fayette County Courthouse and say "I'd like to sue the state."?...

0 votes

My daughter recently moved to Florida for a new job. The application for a Fl drivers lic. asked if you have ever had 4 DUI's in your lifetime. She has, She had 3 in a seven month period in '98 and '99 and a final one in Hall county about three years ago. The first three were in Gwinnett Co. one ...

5 votes
firearm possesion  asked 11 Jan 2010
I wanted to know if a misdemeanor violation of a TPO aka misdemeanor stalking could prevent me from buying, owning or carrying a firearm? The incident was over five years ago but I wasn't sure if GA considered that a domestic violence crime. The incident happened when I was 18 and my girlfriend was ...

0 votes

AS you know, over the weekend many roads had ice on them. I work at a movie theater, and the home office said we had to be open no matter what. If someone was trying to get to work, and they were in a car accident could they file a claim against the company? It is more of just a law question, we ...

66 votes

Peteetong Gentlemen, I have a traffic law oriented question for the great George Stein that I've been dying to ask him. Unfortunately, I always seem to be driving to work in the morning when he shows up in your studio, and I'm one of those rare breed that actively tries to avoid talking on the ...

3 votes
Speeding and ran a stop sign  asked 8 Jan 2010

Good afternoon George. I listen to you on the Regular Guys, and I've got a question about going to court without legal representation. My court date is in January in Loganville, GA. In court proceedings the defense has the right of discovery about the evidence that the State is going to show bef...

0 votes